How To Erase PDF on the Desktop
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF on the Desktop with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF on the Desktop.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF on the Desktop with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
FAQ - Erase PDF On The Desktop
How do I remove a PDF file from my Desktop?
Deleting PDFs To quickly find a PDF, search for the filename in Windows or macOS. Then navigate to the found folder, right-click the PDF file, and choose Delete (Windows) or Move to Trash (macOS).
Why can't I delete PDF files from my Desktop?
The best work around is to hold shift and then press the delete key on the keyboard, this will delete the file permanently so some caution is needed. Another option is to turn off the preview pane and delete the file.
How do I delete my PDF files?
How to Delete Files (from PDF Reader and from Android device)Tap and hold on the PDF file you would like to delete for 2 seconds and it will be selected.Tap the "More" icon (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.You will see the option to Delete the PDF on the list, tap to delete selected PDF(s).
How do I delete PDF files in Windows 10?
Easily delete PDF pages online. Once your file has uploaded, you can delete pages. To delete individual pages as you go, hover over the thumbnail and click the trashcan icon. To delete multiple pages at once, select the checkbox on each page and then delete your selection.