How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I erase author data from a PDF in Mac?
If you have Erase Pdf reader, you can open the Document properties and delete the Author field. Go to File→ Properties →Description. There you have the Author field. If you do not have Erase Pdf , you can use tools like PDFtk or exiftool. If you run a simple command, exiftool -Author="", after installing exiftool, you can get the author empty. A third, rather simple method is to Print the PDF file. Open the PDF, and CMD+P; in the print dialog→ Save as PDF. Then, clear the Author field before you click Save.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
If there are characters in the Author field for printing, try entering the characters using the keyboard. There is no need to print as they cannot be printed anyway. If you are unable to save a PDF in “Document Properties”→Author, you may want to make a .pdf file of it. If you want to export a PDF with all characters from the author field to the destination path (default is the user's desktop), use one of the following two options: Open an existing PDF from the “File” menu. In the Open... dialog, select a location where you want to save the .pdf. Then, in the Save As PDF dialog, in the Open... dialog, select “Save as Text” instead of “PDF”. If you can't save a .pdf in a location that you created, try printing a PDF from Erased PDF. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can export it from PDFs,.