How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I erase black paint from a screenshot so that I’d be able to see the words?
Take the Mr Clean Magic Eraser sponge and rub vigorously on the screen until the painted parts are gone. I mean really, do people even think before t ask questions! This is so ludicrous it’s pathetic. Unless the edited version has been saved as a layered image file, like a native psd, you can’t do a thing about it.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
And by the way, where are the pictures of the product and the original artwork’what is PSD’what the heck are you guys’do you not know about the word “layered”? Here's some screenshots from the original, for comparison. I have to ask: how did you guys decide whether to edit the picture so that it is an edited PSD? Why did you even bother taking the picture at all if you don't want to do the editing? It's not that the original piece looked like crap (it didn't), it's that it couldn't be edited even if you wanted to (there was literally nothing you could do to alter the colors). All the picture does is show some light reflecting off a surface and leaving some color on it. To turn this into something that looks like Photoshop is the biggest, most illogical decision you’ve ever made in your entire.