How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I remove a black stripes-covered area when scanning a document?
This is something that has been bugging me for months. Whenever I scan a document, my Erase Pdf Pro basically shrinks the height of the doc so that each page has a black space at the bottom of the page. After reading another forum article I used the redacting in white as the author suggested, and that worked fine. I thought about having to do this for an 800-page doc, like the author was describing, and I figured there must be some way to prevent these black areas, rather than having to correct them. I fiddled with the scanning presets in Erase Pdf Pro and found that if I indicated the page length to be 10.6", as opposed to the default 11", it stretched the doc back out to the normal length. I had another problem, in that my scanner tends to pull the docs through slightly skewed. The result is that the scanned copy has partial black lines on the sides. I looked for a setting to correct this, but don't find one in either Erase Pdf Pro or in my scanner software. I again adjusted the page dimensions in the presets to indicate that the original was only 8.3", instead of the actual 8.5". Now my scanned docs come out nice and white on all the edges - no need to crop or redact!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
It is a good idea to have one or more trusted individuals confirm to the integrity of your digital document. I would advise your documents be in a separate, secure location and out of sight and out of mind except when you need them.