How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is it possible to take the printout of the e-ticket after completing the journey?
You should be using a device linked to a printer. There will be a “print” button when the reservation slip is displayed. There is no problem while using a desktop or laptop with proper connection to a printer. I do not know how well a smartphone works for this purpose.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
Enter your password. After that you will get a message from IR CTC. Click on Send. After clicking on Send, you will get a message from IR CTC. You will receive another message saying the booking has been activated after this transaction. Finally, you will get a message to let you know that the ticket transaction has been done. How To Change My Ticket To The One I Can Print It on My Phone First Login in your IR CTC account. Click on My Account in the top left corner and then on My Transactions after that click on Booked Ticket History. Click on My Tickets and you will show all your Ticket history. You can see the ticket, you can also see the booking history of the ticket which you want to take to your phone. If you don't have a ticket, you can simply tap on Choose another Ticket under the.