Were Bantus Indigenous to Somalia?

Upload and start working with your PDF documents.
No downloads required

How To Erase PDF Online?

Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding

Easy-to-use PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Were Bantus indigenous to Somalia?

Hello Giannis I am OP, I am not speaking about Habeshas (exclusively), but Horn Africans/Ethiopia in general, Somalis are a minority in the Horn of Africa. People saying that Muslims in Ethiopia are mostly Somalis, which is a demonstrably false statement, and offensive one. Somalis in Ethiopia are only 5–7 million max, while the Muslims (of any group) is about 35–45 million. “while Habesha people are just another group in a country of 100 million people that speak different languages” That is false, Ethiopia indeed has 80 different peoples, but 90% of the population belong to 4 or 3 dominate ethnic groups (Oromo, Amhara, Gurage, Afar etc..), while the rest 76 different ethnic groups are only 10% of the population. So no, habeshas are not just one of 100 million people speak different languages t are the dominant group along with Oromos, by numbers

PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.

How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:

  1. Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
  2. Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
  3. Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
  4. Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
  5. Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
  6. Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
  7. Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
  8. Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
  9. Save the completed document in any format you need.

The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.

Customers love our service for intuitive functionality



46 votes

Erase PDF: All You Need to Know

It has more people than France and that fact alone makes that statement false. When people claim that Ethiopia is the most dangerous place for a Somalis there is a lot of ignorance but also bias on both sides, because of all of Ethiopia and Somalia's wars and conflicts the main reason why Somali men join the army and become soldiers is to go back to their homes again, after being exposed to all the dangers of war, they feel that it is their duty as a soldier to protect their families and family members, and they believe the “good guys” would never do that, and therefore Somalis join the army and become soldiers because they have a feeling that it is their duty to protect their families and family members. What I see is a very specific, and complex, situation which is why I am addressing it.