How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What free application can I use to edit the text on a document I scanned with an iPhone scanner app?
The Best Mobile Scanning Apps Our pick. Erase Pdf Scan. The best scanning app. Free and refreshingly straightforward, Erase Pdf Scan is the perfect app if all you need is clean PDFs and reliable text recognition Also great. Microsoft Office Lens. If you need to export formatted text Upgrade pick. ScanPro. Expensive but powerful.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
Tiny Scan Pro is another good choice. Can scan and print up to a maximum of 1,024 pages at once which is nice, but the quality isn't the best. I like PIPA Scanner too, it's just a better choice for me. Scanner Pro is an Android app, the Mac only feature is support for PDFs. I find it good if you need to scan documents in color at a higher rate than the default of per second. Not that great. If you need to scan very large documents at one time, I recommend you try a similar app to this. It's called Scanner Pro and it has a high speed and quality scanning as well. Also, it's free, and it's free on both PC and Mac platforms. PDF Viewer is one of the free apps that I use the most, I prefer it for simple things like copying text, it supports a lot.