How To Erase PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why do Android smartphones start freezing or lagging after some years, even if they are top of the range? Do iPhones do the same thing?
Its got a lot to do with memory management. I feel t’ve got a lot better recently. Back in 2010, I got myself a HTC Nexus One - which is still alive and kicking btw. The more apps I kept open, I found the phone slowing down when playing games / watching videos. It had a 1 Ghz processor and just 512 MB of RAM. That places a limit of how much memory is available for usage by other newer apps (incase you have more memory-intensive apps open). Once you clear everything in your recent apps, you would find your phone getting a little snappier. Ideally, the onus is on the operating system to do that. I don’t blame it on Android as it was still in it’s infancy back then. Nowadays, most phones - like my HTC 10 - come with 4 gigs of RAM and improved memory management (which has got better with recent versions of Android starting with Marshmellow). Custom Andoid flavors tend to have major RAM footprints as well. Skins like earlier versions of Samsung’s TouchWiz and HTC’s Sense were notorious for eating a lot of memory and were laggy. Both these skins are much improved now.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Erase PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Erase PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Erase PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Erase PDF: All You Need to Know
And while performance is definitely better, that's about it. Android’s operating system has gotten better at controlling memory, but it's still not perfect. If any user wants the best possible performance and has a tight budget, then the Nexus 5 still has a chance to help. What's even more useful is that this is an inexpensive Android smartphone that won't break the bank. You can get yourself one that comes with 16 GB of storage, LTE connectivity, a big camera, and a 2,600 mAh battery on the Amazon Marketplace for 229. If your wallet is anything like mine, then you still won't break the bank by buying the Nexus 5. This is a good choice — but still — for users looking for a cheap (but not bargain) phone with Android 5.